LIVE UNIQUE...

PLEASE be respectful of the artist. Our souls are in our work. The art featured here is NOT to be exploited or copied. Each original piece is photographed from the experimental stages to the end product, sealed and copyrighted by dates. Reference to other artists are for the purposes of good publicity and customer discovery. They too make a living from their hearts. Please respect that and enjoy the content for what it is. Sharing and discovery of originality and beauty.

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Butterfly Journal

I did an image search on google for a butterfly shape I could copy and you wouldent believe how many butterfly themed crotchless panty images came up. I wonder if the have crotchless panties with crabs? Hahahaha! OKay, bad joke. Get on with it..I know, I know...



How come my applique is all centered and then I sew it and it's all...not? Sigh.

1 comment:

Sleep late... dream more. said...

I truly believe that if everythign were centered, life would be pretty boring to look at. Honestly, I like art to be a little bit off-center. I like your journals -- they're turning out really nicely!!!