LIVE UNIQUE...

PLEASE be respectful of the artist. Our souls are in our work. The art featured here is NOT to be exploited or copied. Each original piece is photographed from the experimental stages to the end product, sealed and copyrighted by dates. Reference to other artists are for the purposes of good publicity and customer discovery. They too make a living from their hearts. Please respect that and enjoy the content for what it is. Sharing and discovery of originality and beauty.

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

NEW! NEW! NEW!

New stuff is in the works! I have not had the time to get into my shop like I should, so get ready to see some wire art. I have a new addition to my sculpture-solar lights! I can't wait to see them in action. Until then, they are on the paint rack waiting to dry.

I have been working on some things lately though. I had a HUGE order for daisy scrubbies, but I took a break now and then to support my fellow crocheters/knitters and all their sustainable craftiness and made some funky stitch markers.

I also have some bird feeders up that I made from some garage sale finds. One of them is just plain crazy. I might keep that one for myself. Think of those giant silverware sets Grandma had in her kitchen--Awesome!

Anyway, Unique Euphoria is back online, so come and check out what's new, let me know what you think!

www.uniqueeuphoria.etsy.com

No comments: