LIVE UNIQUE...

PLEASE be respectful of the artist. Our souls are in our work. The art featured here is NOT to be exploited or copied. Each original piece is photographed from the experimental stages to the end product, sealed and copyrighted by dates. Reference to other artists are for the purposes of good publicity and customer discovery. They too make a living from their hearts. Please respect that and enjoy the content for what it is. Sharing and discovery of originality and beauty.

Thursday, July 19, 2012

vintage fabric love

I have been having such a blast with these vintage fabrics my mom gave me.  Each one has a story.  There is this blue polka dot that came from a dress that was made for my sisters to wear, but they both refused because it was SO OLD :)
A scrap of mom's out-dancing shirt and vest set, a square of hot pants, a charm from that pink prom dress my sister's shared...

I'm having to work at it, but I am managing to make coffee sleeves out of the scraps for gifting.  I just added 2 more beauties to my shop:  http://www.etsy.com/shop/uniqueeuphoria

Take some time today and pick out a little "just because" gift for you or a friend.


No comments: